Info Source Publications
Info Source is a series of publications containing information about the Government of Canada's access to information and privacy programs. The primary purpose of Info Source is to assist individuals in exercising their rights under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act. Info Source also supports the government's commitment to facilitate access to information regarding its activities.
Info Source includes the following three publications:
- Info Source: Sources of Government and Employee Information
- provides information about the functions, programs, activities and related information holdings of government institutions subject to the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act; and
- provides individuals and employees of the government (current and former) with relevant information to access personal information about themselves held by government institutions subject to the Privacy Act and to exercise their rights under the Privacy Act.
- Info Source: Bulletin - Statistical Reporting
- contains statistical information about access to information and privacy requests on an annual basis; and
- provides cumulative statistics about access to information and privacy requests since 1983.
- Info Source: Bulletin - Federal Court Decision Summaries
- includes an annual summary of key federal court cases related to the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.